Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Day of the Doctor

Once upon a time at the end of the universe there was this Time Lord who travelled in a police box. No one quite knew what his name was but people called him Doctor. The Man was a genius in his police box (which was called TARDIS) He could go to any planet in the universe. He could go forward in time and back in time. He could detect every single particle. He could trace out planets and lots more. Then one day there was a spaceship. It landed and aliens came out. The Doctor recognised them.
“You’re the Slitheen from Raxacoricofallapatorias.”
“Correct. You will die”
They got out their weapons. While they were doing that the Doctor went into his TARDIS. He got out a Lazer Gun and killed the Slitheen.
By the way I can’t tell you his real name. It lies in the stars and no one is allowed to know his name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked Rohan!!!I hope I can put it on fav's!!!

Joe

Anonymous said...

Wicked Rohan!!!I hope I can put it on fav's!!!

Joe

Anonymous said...

fantastic work rohan