Monday, June 2, 2008

Computer Arguments

We are learning to write an argument that will persuade the reader to agree with our point of view. We need to include:
· An introduction which states the problem and tells our opinion,
· Reasons for our opinion,
· An ending which restates our opinion.The first one we have written is about what needs to happen so we get a fair turn using the computer at home.

Eight year olds have trouble getting to use the computer at home. In my opinion kids should have their own computer because if you had your own computer, your brother or sister wouldn’t take up all the time on the computer. I think computers should be $10 or $20 so you wouldn’t have to spend lots of money to buy computers. That’s why I think kids should have their own computer.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Good argument Rohan. I agree that personal computers for kids is a good idea as long as their use is well supervised by a responsible adult.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog