My friends are special to me because they like the same things as me. I met Albie and Joe R in Renwick 3 and Sam in Room 13. We love trading cards and playing soccer and rugby. I hope you enjoy reading my wonderful work. Rohan T
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am enjoying reading your wonderful work love Tanya (Mummy)
Hi, My name is Rohan. I live with my mum, my dad and my sister. I like playing soccer and rugby and I like Dr Who. I am nine years old and my friends are Albie, Joe, Sam and Thomas. My blog is a place where I can show my great work while I am in Room 5. I hope you enjoy reading it.
4 comments:
I am enjoying reading your wonderful work love Tanya (Mummy)
It's wonderful to see such lovely friendships...you all play so well together xxTanya
I love reading your work Rohan, please do lots more!
I love playing soccer and rugby with you too. I don't think I'll ever win the freezing hand pole game against you!! From Joe
Post a Comment